Recommend a wine-loving friend, colleague or family member for membership, or buy as a gift, – before 7th May, 2017 – and you’ll be in with the chance to win the wine-trip of a lifetime, joining buyer Tim Sykes on an exclusive three-day trip to some of his favourite Bordeaux châteaux.
Buy membership as a gift
More about joining The Society
Bordeaux is the world’s largest fine wine region, and few people know its highways and byways better than our buyer Tim Sykes. Thanks to our long-standing relationships with some of the region’s world-famous châteaux, we are uniquely able to provide an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour that money just can’t buy.
Three winning members and their guests will join Tim as he visits some of his favourite properties sampling both the latest vintages and some very special older ones too.
Highlights of the itinerary include:
- Visits to the owners and winemakers of Château Palmer and Château Léoville Barton.
- A tasting and lunch at Château Batailley.
- A tasting and dinner with members of the Sichel family at Château Angludet in Margaux.
- A morning on the Right Bank including a visit to the Moueix family’s Château Lafleur Pétrus in Pomerol and Château de Pitray in the Castillon.
- Dinner at Domaine de Chevalier in the Graves and a tasting at Château Climens in Barsac, hosted by the owners.
Also included: travel between London Luton and Bordeaux, all accommodation, meals and ground transport in France. The tour will take place from 3rd to 6th July, 2017.
View Terms and Conditions