Notice of AGM 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 143rd Annual General Meeting of The International Exhibition Co-operative Wine Society Limited will be held at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE on Monday 12th June, 2017 at 5.30 p.m.
- To approve the Minutes of the 142nd Annual General Meeting.
- The Chairman will address the meeting and propose adoption of the Report and Accounts for the financial year ended 27th January, 2017.
- To consider the remuneration of the Committee.
- Two vacancies for Elected Members of the Committee:
Sarah Evans is retiring by rotation and will be standing for re-election.
Paula Carter will be standing for election.
- Co-opted Members of the Committee:
To propose confirmation under Rule 27.3 of the following appointments:
- Paula Carter for a period of one year from 22nd June 2016
- Ken Brown for a term of one year from 21st September 2016
- Michael Findlay for a term of one year from 24th January 2017
- Paul Powell, renewed for a term of one year from 17th December 2016
I P Adams, ACIS
23rd March, 2017
Only members are entitled to participate in the meeting.
George Jeffrey wishes to retire from the Committee and he will do so at the end of the Annual General Meeting.
The two vacancies which will accordingly exist for Elected Members at the Annual General Meeting will be filled at the meeting unless an additional candidate or candidates is or are proposed for election, in which case the two vacancies will be filled by postal election. Any Member wishing to be a candidate for election to the Committee must follow the requirements
of Rule 24, copies of which are available from the Secretary or The Society's website.