13th bottle free – Promotion Terms and Conditions
The promotion is open to current members of The Wine Society who are residents of England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 years or over.
To qualify for the 13th bottle free, a member must make an order for his/her own mix of 12 wines (containing no more than 5 of the same wine) either for UK delivery or for showroom pre-order collection between 17th June and 5th July 2019. Further details on qualification can be found below. Members who qualify will automatically receive a free mystery bottle with their order.
The opening date for the promotion is 17th June 2019. The closing date of the promotion is midday on 5th July 2019.
Qualifying orders will have one additional free bottle of wine included at time of order picking at The Wine Society. Members do not need to contact The Wine Society to ensure they have been included in the promotion.
- You must order your own case with a mix of 12 bottles of wine. This mix must contain no more than 5 bottles of the same wine.
- Delivery must be in the UK or for showroom pre-order collection. Orders placed for overseas delivery, including Channel Islands, are not eligible for the promotion.
- The delivery dates must be between 17th June and midday on 5th July 2019. Please note that the order date is not the qualifying requirement but it is the date of delivery. You should arrange for delivery or collection between those dates. Entries for deliveries to be made before or after this time will not be valid.
- The order must not be listed under the non-qualifying orders list below.
Non qualifying orders
- Orders made within the specified promotional period but for delayed delivery outside of the specified date range will not qualify.
- Orders placed into members reserves will not qualify - the order has to be for showroom pre-order collection or UK delivery within the specified date range.
- Orders containing more than 5 of the same bottle of wine will not qualify.
- Orders of less than 12 bottles of wine or orders of 15 bottles of wine or more will not qualify.
Other applicable terms and conditions
The Wine Society accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, The Wine Society does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the promotion. The Wine Society accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
There will be no separate notification to the member of eligibility. Member will find the bottle with their order on delivery or collection.
The promotional bottles non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
The promotional bottles are supplied by The Wine Society at The Wine Society’s choice.
The decision of The Wine Society regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Members who participate are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Wine Society reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the promotion to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
The Wine Society reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Insofar as is permitted by law, The Wine Society, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate members eligible for the promotion or accept any circumstance except where it is caused by the negligence of The Wine Society, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Notice, which can be found at https://www.thewinesociety.com/privacy-notice.
The promoter of this promotion is The International Exhibition Co-operative Wine Society Limited (‘The Wine Society’) a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (register number 1824R) and whose registered office is at Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage SG1 2BT.