Click & Collect Help and FAQs
When you select Click & Collect at the checkout you'll be able to pick up your wines from a huge range of local stores, entirely at your convenience.
How does it work?
At the checkout, select Click & Collect and the store you'd like to collect your parcel from.
Our Click & Collect partner, Pass My Parcel, will send you an email when your item is ready for collection.
Take your collection code to the store and collect your order within 7 days. It's that easy!
- Choose the 'Click & Collect' delivery option when prompted at the checkout or when making your order by phone.
- Specify your address or postcode and select a convenient store from a network of nationwide Click & Collect locations.
- Wait for an email from our affiliated partners, Pass My Parcel, confirming that your parcel has arrived at your chosen store. This email contains a 'pick-up code' which you will need to bring with you to pick up your order.
- Collect your order from your chosen Click & Collect store within 7 days.
- Enjoy your wine - it's that easy!
Find a Click & Collect location near you
What else do I need to know?
- The person picking up the parcel must be over 18. ID is not necessary for collection, but some stores may ask for proof of age.
- You can send someone to pick up the parcel on your behalf, as long as they have the pick-up code specified in the confirmation email.
- Your parcel will be held at your chosen collection store for 7 days before being returned to The Wine Society. This means you have 7 days from the date of receiving your Pass My Parcel email to collect your wines from your chosen store. Our Member Services team will then contact you and organise a refund if necessary.
- In most cases your order will be ready to collect within two working days. Please keep an eye out for emails from our affiliated partner Pass My Parcel who will let you know when your parcel will be available.
- Selecting a specific 'Name the day' option is not available.
- The Click & Collect opening hours will depend on the working hours of your chosen store – in most cases you will be able to collect any day (including Saturday and Sunday) but please check the opening hours of your chosen delivery destination.
How much will it cost?
- The service is free for orders of minimum order value. This includes: orders of at least 12 bottles or half-bottles, goods worth £75 or more, one or more of The Society's pre-selected mixed cases. Smaller orders incur a minimum order charge of £5.
- Unfortunately Click & Collect is not currently available for members living in the Highlands, Channel Islands or Northern Ireland, and does not cover every part of the UK. However, our Click & Collect partner, Pass My Parcel, are constantly looking to expand their UK network of collection locations so keep checking back.
- Click & Collect is not available for the following products: Wine Without Fuss and Vintage Cellar Plan schemes, reserves call-offs, fresh food orders, or accessories under £10 that are not part of a larger wine order.
Who are Pass My Parcel?
- Pass My Parcel are a nationwide delivery company who became part of the DHL network in June. They are experts in home and local-store deliveries and a natural partner for us.