Château Bernadotte

Château Bernadotte in Saint Sauveur, close to Pauillac and just beyond Saint-Estèphe, is a 30-hectare vineyard owned at this time by Château Pichon-Lalande, which is in turn owned by Roederer Champagne who acquired both in 2007.

The château was built in 1860 and named after Maréchal Bernadotte, then restored in 1989 by its previous Swedish owners. Madame May Eliane de Lencquesaing and the Pichon team made significant investments in the vineyards and the cellar in 1998.

It is they who make the wine from the plantings of 50% cabernet sauvignon, 44% merlot, 4% cabernet franc and 2% petit verdot.

Search

Search for information & articles using keywords

Go
Have a question?Live Chat

Live Chat