alert

Essential Maintenance - some services unavailable

Our systems are undergoing essential maintenance work! Orders can be placed as normal but all account balances are currently showing as £0.00, and both statements and the use of account credit are unavailable (both online & by phone). Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience – we expect services to return to normal by Tuesday.

Château Graves de Rabion

Château Graves de Rabion is a 16-hectare estate located not very far from the town of Saint-Emilion itself. Planted to merlot (90%) and cabernet franc (the remaining 10%), the property sits on the banks of the Dordogne and has been handed down over four generations of the same family, with the latest members in charge being Bernard Bouladou and his daughter Laurianne.

Today it is Laurianne who takes the lead with her father’s experience and practical help to assist her. She has taken steps to modernise here, installing modern thermoregulation and filtration equipment and she has also set about the reorgansation of the vineyards, refurbishing and enhancing the best plots on the sandy-clay soils in the commune of Vignone.

Search

Search for information & articles using keywords

Go
Have a question?Live Chat

Live Chat