Ludovic du Gardin and Fabrice Perrotto own about 13ha of vineyard in the Côte Chalonnaise. The jewel in the crown is 6.9 ha of red Givry Premier Cru Clos Salomon, planted in 1965 on sloping land facing east-south-east. The middle and bottom parts produce the best wine.
The property can trace its origins back to 1375 when Hugo Salominis is recorded as selling wine to the papal court in Avignon. It has since been owned from 1632 by the Du Gardin family. They also have white wines from Montagny Le Clou, a 5.4ha vineyard, and Givry Premier Cru Grande Berge, 1 ha.