Notice of AGM 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 144th Annual General Meeting of The International Exhibition Co-operative Wine Society Limited will be held at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE on Monday 11th June, 2018 at 5.30pm.
- The Chairman will address the meeting and propose adoption of the Report and Accounts for the financial year ended 26th January, 2018.
- To consider the remuneration of the Committee.
- Two vacancies for Elected Members of the Committee:
Mike Thompson is retiring by rotation and will be standing for re-election
Ken Brown will be standing for election
- Co-opted Members of the Committee:
To propose confirmation under Rule 27.3 of the following appointments:
- Ken Brown for a term of one year from 21st September, 2017
- Michael Findlay for a term of one year from 24th January, 2018
- Thomas Foster for a term of one year from 17th January, 2018
I P Adams, ACIS
12th April, 2018
Only members are entitled to participate in the meeting.
Guy de Froment wishes to retire from the Committee and he will do so at the end of the Annual General Meeting.
The two vacancies which will accordingly exist for Elected Members at the Annual General Meeting will be filled at the meeting unless an additional candidate or candidates is or are proposed for election, in which case the two vacancies will be filled by postal election. Any Member wishing to be a candidate for election to the Committee must follow the requirements of Rule 24, copies of which are available from the Secretary or The Society's website.