Domaine Caroline Bellavoine, Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2020 is no longer available

This is a carousel with zoom. Use the thumbnails to navigate, or jump to a slide. Use the zoom button to zoom into a image.

Out of stock

Domaine Caroline Bellavoine, Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2020

Red Wine from France - Burgundy
3.777780000 star rating 9 Reviews
This comes from the Couchois area, close to Maranges in Burgundy. Lovely black-cherry fruit aromas and a rich and full palate with a fresh finish. About 60% is matured in 228 litre pièces for about 12 to 14 months, while the remaining 40% is kept in tank to preserve the fruit. One of the best Bourgognes rouges buyer Toby Morrhall has tasted at this price.
is no longer available
Code: BU79541

Wine characteristics

  • Red Wine
  • Medium-bodied
  • Pinot Noir
  • 75cl
  • Now to 2026
  • 14% Alcohol
  • no oak influence
  • Cork, diam

Bestselling wines

Back to top