This is a carousel with zoom. Use the thumbnails to navigate, or jump to a slide. Use the zoom button to zoom into a image.
The Society's Brandy
- Within five years of purchase
- 40% Alcohol
- oak used but not v. noticeable
- Stopper cork, ie sherry
- 100ml of this brandy contains 77 kcal
- The bottle contains 30 units of alcohol
- A 25ml glass of this brandy contains 19 kcal and 1.0 unit of alcohol
The UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly drink more than 14 units per week. For information and support on responsible drinking please see www.drinkaware.co.uk. For more information about how calories in wine are measured, click here.