Can I return my empty boxes?
The Wine Society’s own boxes are designed to be robust. This is aimed at minimising the risk of breakages, particularly where they are being sent through third party carrier sorting hubs. Despite this, however, we have found that after use, the integrity of the box deteriorates to such an extent that, whilst they may appear strong, they are generally unsuitable for re-use with heavy glass wine bottles. For this reason, it is not practical to collect used boxes and instead we would encourage members to recycle the boxes through your normal kerbside collections.
Wine Society boxes are 100% recyclable, are made from 80% recycled material and the remaining 20% is from sustainable source (FSC).
Did you find this helpful?